Glow worm fuelsaver 55-60

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My C/H is not firing up, the water is fine. There is plenty of water in the tank and the rad have been bled. Help?

Sponsored Links
There is no noise coming from the system, other than the water heating. How do I check this? Thanks for your reply.

Sponsored Links
ahhh its either not getting power or it's gone to that big boiler in the sky

(just left of banks's brewery at the top of the tetenhall rd) ;)

So if it's not getting any power, how can I check this and can it be fixed? If it is dead the water wouldn't be heating, would it?

You must know the Clarendon pub quite well then?

So if it's not getting any power, how can I check this and can it be fixed? If it is dead the water wouldn't be heating, would it?

if you have and can use a meter easy if not , problem

never got further than the octopuss and the rollerdrome ;)

the water may well be on gravity curculation

So, if I had a water meater it could be fixed, I don't, so it lookes like i'm stuffed then? It doesn't even try to fire up, not a drop of heat, freezing cold!!!!
Thanks anyway, i think i'll have to call someone in.

One last question: is there anything else I can check? is it worth shutting of the water, igni etc and re lighting?

right get a screwdriver put it on the pump and the handle pressed to your ear

what do you hear :?:

are the pipes warm both sides of the pump :?:

angel-smiley-015.gif

sounds as if its gone to meet its maker :cry: :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back