Zanussi Aquacycle won't drain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washing machine is working perfectly except that I have to manually drain it whenever necessary during and at the end of cycles. The filter is completely clear, the draining pipe is too, and I've even checked the pipe leading out from the house. Any idea what could be causing this?

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
pump or its connections

Thank you. Any idea if it would be expensive to get repaired. The machine is almost five yrs old so it could make sense just to buy a new one.

Hi Bob,

I have the same problem, did you get yours fixed? was it exspensive and what was wrong with it?

Sponsored Links
could also be pressure switch (this is round at the top of machine & has a clear plastic pipe connected, which sometimes gets blocked).

cheers for the reply tommy it was the waste valve between the drum and the pump was blocked with a sock!!! all sorted now and back working again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back