Honeywell CM67 relay switching noise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a CM67 that makes a loud 'tock' as the relay switches on or off. The similar unit at the Premier TravelInn I recently stayed at made a similar noise on switching but maybe a bit less echo.

Does the CM67RF or newer CM927 equivalent have silent operation at the user control since the relay switching would be in the base unit near the other heating controls?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
As far as I am aware all similar units will have a magnetic latching relay and make a click as they switch.

Since this is only about 45 dBA at 1m then its pretty quiet and I wonder why it bothers you?

Tony

Does the CM67RF or newer CM927 equivalent have silent operation at the user control since the relay switching would be in the base unit near the other heating controls?

Answered your own question there m8.
If the relay switching is the base control then it wont operate in the user control because it isnt in there :!:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back