Baxi Boiler Loud Clicking No CH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help with this problem please?

When trying to turn the CH on a loud clicking banging sound occurs. Has been getting worse over the last few days where the clicking would start off fast then get slower & slower until it would stop & the CH would come on. Now it just keeps clicking & no CH comes on. Thought the sound was originally coming from timer control panel but can also be heard from behind the fire.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I Got it wrong again dad!!!

mind you I would not mind either the bahamas or bermuda, beats the **** out of surrey in the ****iong rain

:)

a back boiler

then i have no idea, I have had too many ciders to think

it is my night off :)

I will leave it to the other esteemed boyos

Someone once told me he had a Baxi Barbados boiler.

Behind flap on bottom of the fire where you get to gas valve for boiler etc . At the bottom right hand side just below the gas valve there is a small push in electric connection make sure this is fully pushed in.... I f when your boiler is making the noise it stops when you move this the chances are it it is a loose connection within this. Other than that it is faulty gas valve the noise is the valve chattering trying to open.............. This is based on you saying noise is from behind fire

Could be one of the newer electronic ignition bermudas. That would be the clicking sound before it fires up. If its not firing up it could be a faulty gas valve?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back