Whirlpool ADP 4305 Not Draining

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been using ADP 4305 for two years without problem until yesterday.
The Machine suddenly stop during the middle of the cycle and the start lamp blinking countinously.
When I opened the door there is water (about 2 cm) on the floor. After I drained the water manually (by hand) and restart the the cyle (by pressing start for 2 second), It will start working again for around 10-15 minutes and again stop working with the start lamp blinking continously. I have cleaned the filter but still no luck. Anybody know how to solve this problem.
thanks

Sponsored Links
When the start light is flashing, count the flashes between pauses and post the result here.

Thanks Sleppyhead for your reply. After turning it on again, it completes the cycles without any problem. So it was a false alarm. Sorry for the inconviniences.

Sponsored Links
No problem. If it happens again, check the start light, count the number of flashes between pauses and let us know.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back