cmb

CMB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Staircase help please! I have a dirty dog, white berber and ugly wood underneath. It is my only staircase. I was hoping to cover it with industrial rubber, yet learned that it's $2000 for 14 stairs and two landings. Then I thought vinyl, but I don't like the plastic or metal lip. Beige astro turf is looking good. Any other ideas? I hate to clean and don't want something ugly.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thank you-

I looked into laminate tiles, they need a strip at each landing to protect the tiles from chipping or peeling back. The strip visually changes the look. This is my only staircase... and is visible from the main floor. Funky, artsy and different ideas are good too.

I looked into the astro turf and there is a sisal version which is suprisingly comfortable with bare feet... and looks exactly like sisal.
I think I will go with that... unless you can think of something else.

-CMB

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back