Technika Dishwasher

wsw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
we have just moved house and we have a Technika TDX6 dishwasher and have no books so we dont know what buttons need to be pushed to operate it efficiently it also has a section in the bottom for dishwasher salt what is it,is it needed and where can i buy it from.thanks wsw

Sponsored Links
Google for Technica dishwasher, this will find their website for you. There's no downloadable manual but you'll get their contact number.

we have just moved house and we have a Technika TDX6 dishwasher and have no books so we dont know what buttons need to be pushed to operate it efficiently it also has a section in the bottom for dishwasher salt what is it,is it needed and where can i buy it from.thanks wsw
I have model TDX205/s/1. I have the manual for it and it may be the same. I can scan and email it to you. Just let me know.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back