Brown Leather Sofas...help wanted with furniture

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am about to move into my 1st home with my partner and we are looking for some advice on furniture. We are going for the chocolate/neutral look with brown leather sofas, cream wool rug, matching ornaments etc etc but want some help with the type of furniture to go for. We are looking for something probably made from wood and need minimum of a tv unit/chest, small side table and coffee table that will match and look good. Any help/advice much appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If you have a Crazy Macs near you they have a lot of insurance seconds in at the moment and you could save yourself a couple of grand

nichno said:
Hello,

I am about to move into my 1st home with my partner and we are looking for some advice on furniture. We are going for the chocolate/neutral look with brown leather sofas, cream wool rug, matching ornaments etc etc but want some help with the type of furniture to go for. We are looking for something probably made from wood and need minimum of a tv unit/chest, small side table and coffee table that will match and look good. Any help/advice much appreciated.

Thanks

your actually describing our house, we have added chrome and glass,my other half has sorted it all out and actually done a nice job if you have the shop , Au natural, near you, you could get some good stuff there for the right price

dwell do some nice stuff which is pretty reasonable

Sponsored Links
We are doing the same, only adding in a bit of red here and there to break up the brown and cream.
We have gone for light oak furniture with our brown settees, painted 3 walls cream and focal wall brown, still havent got the drapes as yet, as not too sure whether to go for cream or brown. :confused:

painted 3 walls cream and focal wall brown, still havent got the drapes as yet, as not too sure whether to go for cream or brown.

Exactly the same as ours, drapes... do you mean curtains or blinds? my other half makes blinds as her job, we have verticles, brown on one side, cream on the other side, so we can spin them everyday and have which ever colour we fancy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back