ajoining propertys?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all,
my roof guttering is currently connected with the neighbours with half round pvcu pipe ,and there rain water and mine goes towards my downpipes,causing problems during even moderate rain,my problem is if i fit stop ends at the boundaries,will this not cause a problem for them when water reaches the stop and has no were to go?will i have to amend there gutters so the run goes to there down pipe?dont really want to have water running down the walls,of both propertys,is this a normal problem,as it looks like all the houses on the street have connecting roof gutters.if i fix mine would i have to fix theirs?
:?:

Sponsored Links
Their gutters will have a fall so the rain goes into your pipe. Stopping it with a stopend could cause problems especially if they have quite a big fall.

If their gutters are quite flat then you may get away with it, providing they have a downpipe on their side close by.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back