Boxer Combi Boiler Behaving Badly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
2 year old Boxer combi boiler ignites but does not stay powered up long enough. Rads are on but cold at the bottom. Have tried switching off and using re-set button a few times. This works but only for a short time. I'm cold! Even with two sets of clothes on!

Sponsored Links
This sounds like a typical example of a sludged up system.

A cheap boiler installed very badly!

Was the installer a builder? Or was he CORGI registered with a Registration number?

Tony

Thanks Tony. But he was a reg. Corgi person. And I think the answer might be dripping taps calling for hw? Have called plumber! But in any case, which boiler would you recommend?

Largeesse said:
Which boiler would you recommend?

That is irrelevant as long as he fits it. They are only cheap and unreliable when someone else fits them. When Agile does it, they are good value yet robust. :D

Sponsored Links
Oh, so I will stick with this one, then. And wait to see what happens when the taps are fixed. Thanks!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back