vokera excell 80sp

pmm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I`ve got a vokera excell 80 sp and when i open the hot tap the boiler fires up but the water coming from the tap is only luke warm. the domestic diaphragm washer was changed a couple of months ago but now i have this problem. can anyone give me some advice ? someone came round to look at it but i feel he`s trying to con me.

Sponsored Links
What did he say? What did he charge? Why do you think he is trying to con you?

There is no obvious correllation between repairing the diverter valve and two months later having a different fault.

Tony

Agile said:
What did he say? What did he charge? Why do you think he is trying to con you?

There is no obvious correllation between repairing the diverter valve and two months later having a different fault.

Tony[/quote he said it was a notorious boiler and that i should have it replaced. he tells me that i need a new diverter valve and that will cost me £375, and that this problem has nothing to do with the previous fault

Sponsored Links

he tells me that i need a new diverter valve and that will cost me £375, and that this problem has nothing to do with the previous fault

err am i missing sumat ere :rolleyes:

so is it the diverter valve and is it connected to the previous fault ? and how come it didn`t fire up the boiler last time but now it does[/quote]

u seem to know as much as i do, the boilers firing up but i`m not getting hot water

thanks for ur help i suspected he was bluffing me. now i`ve got more info i`ll go an see him. i won`t pay him anything else now. cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back