can i fit aquatronic ultra 3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi my missus has just bought aquatronic 3 ultra 8.5 to replace our shower which caught fire :eek: .i have disconected the shower from mains,which was connected to the bathroom light :confused: dont know if this is correct,we have just bought the house and will have it installed by an electrican but just want to make sure this is correct item before i call someone out.the old one is showerforce 1000+

Sponsored Links
You must under no circumstances connect your electrically heated shower to your lighting circuit! Was the old unit just an electrically pumped unit as opposed to a heated one? (if so, you'll have to alter your pipework and get read of your hot and cold supplies from the water system and install a cold feed from the rising main)

Adam_151 said:
(if so, you'll have to alter your pipework and get read of your hot and cold supplies from the water system and install a cold feed from the rising main)

And also install a new dedicated electric feed for the shower.

Or you could take the new one back and buy the right unit for your current water and electric supplies

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back