hotpoint aquarius wf250 f07 error help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi we have a hotpoint aquarius which is less than 2 years old and has an f07 error code either the heating element heater relay or something else on the heater circuit, instead of paying £90 to hotpoint is there anybody who can help and tell me what to test with my multimeter

Sponsored Links
Hello, all I can tell you is that we have discovered more and more of this series of washers and washer/dryers coming in with the computer boards that are faulty.
Some only need to be reprogrammed but some need to have the boards replaced.
Up to press I can not recall having to change any other components other than door boots and the odd stat on the washer/dryers.

Unfortunately your Hotpoint is built by Indesit and uses Indesit electronics.
If your fault is heater relay cannot be activated then it's most likely the main pcb that's faulty.
You can check the connections at the heater, they have been known to break internally at the connectors. Also check the plug at the main pcb.
Be careful when working on these machines as the some of the pcb's can hold a charge for a long time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back