following on, cleaning rollers...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
thought i'd do a quick poll to see who also hates the job!
seems the poll option isn't on my login so perhaps you can reply by saying:

-yes i hate it with passion

-well i don't enjoy it but needs must

-oooh i love it it's so entertaining :evil: (saddoes!)

also perhaps you could add how long it takes you and the method you use.

Thankies all :)

Sponsored Links
Apart from the "Dandy" and the washing machine....this is the best way we've found to clean them.

VOLUME OF WATER.
Gently bently scrape off the excess first.

1 - Fill sink with water, give a good scoosh round....pull plug.....whilst sink is emptying give a short burst on the roller from the tap.

2 - Fill sink with water, give a good scoosh round....pull plug.....whilst sink is emptying give a short burst on the roller from the tap.

3 - Fill sink with water, give a good scoosh round....pull plug.....whilst sink is emptying give a short burst on the roller from the tap.

Finished
It only takes 3 sinkfulls of water...no need to keep the tap running.

Volume is the key

how many on here have a 'dandy'? i'm just intersted to know.
also is that ok putting the roller in the machine?

To be honest, i used dislike washing rollers out when i was an apprentice but it is now second nature to me. I do it realy without thinking about. Usualy takes me 3 mins to wash out an roller.

Sponsored Links
Its really easy with on of these...just slide the sleeve over it and spin into a bucket

00002281.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back