dishwasher does not change cycles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have one of those wonderful GE Profile dishwashers purchased with the house in 1999. Found out not a great idea. Paid more than it was worth, has not cleaned well, but have lived with it. Hoped it would have lived a bit longer without any problems. I don\\\'t cook much, live off a number of paper plates, and cups. So, it\\\'s not overworked by any means, but is used weekly at least. Now, all of a sudden, towards the end of the rinse cycle it just quit working, and started beeping. I unlocked the door, then locked it to see if that could be the problem. Nope. It has electronic controls, so pushed the reset button, and pushed the normal select button to try and get it to finish doing something, but it will not reset, and if I push the normal cycle again, in a matter of just a few seconds will beep again, and if I lock the door in the reset position it will beep there too, I know it\\\'s in the middle of a cycle, cause the soap door will not close.
Any ideas? Could use the Help. Need help with a Maytag Neptune wash machine as well, So, could use the help as both need repairs. I understand the washer has some legal issues.
Lynne

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back