Hotpoint DWF70 Dishwasher - Error Code AL99

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My dishwasher has come up with error code AL99 and when i turn it on and off from the mains the display shows "DEMO" then after a couple of minutes this changes to "AL99". I rang a service centre to enquire what the problem is, the reply was you need an engineer to come out.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
AL99 is a communications error. PCB(s) cabling, connectors etc.

Thanks for the reply.

I had another look at the dishwasher last ngiht and the AL code now doesn't appear. The LCD display is set to DEMO mode and whatever buttons i press i can not turn off. Do you know how i can turn the demo mode off?

Thanks in advance

Hold the on/off button and cancel buttons in till the display shows "d off" or something similar.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for posting the message. I was just about to buy another dishwasher, but I thought I would have a last ditch attempt to see if I could find out what was wrong with it and it worked - pressing both the cancel and the on/off buttons together :D :p

:LOL: sure do, thanks, I know where to come next time :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back