New Condensing Combi Boiler - What make?? Help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am planning to install a new condensing boiler into a 2 bedroom/1 bathroom flat. Can anyone give me any advice on what boiler to install. I have had three different plumbers in and three different makes. Help.

The choices are.....
1) Ariston aco 32kw
2)Vokera Linear HE 35
3)Valliant ecotec 831

It would be great if someone could tell me the pros/cons of each boiler or give me info based on past experience.

Thanks any advice much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Try a Stradivarius. Been around for years. Not generally available to the public. Installers have to have completed the manufacturers training course.

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Sponsored Links
No 3. is a bit more expensive that the other two and would usually be thought to be a bit better.

Ask each for a quote for the Vaillant and perhaps also for a Worcester Junior and then you can compare like with like!

Whats much more important is powerflushing the system and giving a FULL and UNCONDITIONAL guarantee in respect of any dirt in the system.

All those boilers will be reliable on a totally clean system.

Few installers will give a full guarantee against any problems and many hide their full name and address!!! See their CORGI card and make sure its in their or their OWN firm's name not British Gas or the Council etc. !

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back