Worcester 24CDi High pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, have read a few posts like this but will ask anyway just incase the problems a bit different.

My combi has worked perfect but over the last few weeks the pressure has been quite high (anything between 3.5bar - off the gauge) and the pipe outside my house has been dripping pretty much non stop. The combi has normally been serviced by scottish gas and i know the key isnt still attached to it because its lieing beside the combi. I noticed that it has also been dripping water from underneath :(

Would it be wise to try and release the pressure before i get a plumber to look at it. I dont want to do anymore damage to it.

Anybody any ideas please?

Sponsored Links
This will be the same problem as another post yesterday! The plate heat exchanger is leaking!

The part may be about £50 and would perhaps take about 1.2 hours to fit and test the boiler.

Tony

Sponsored Links
yeh thats it

arent scottish gas going to replace it for you? you dont want to mess with this boiler if you are an amateur...it bites back somewhat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back