worcester 28cdi rsf combi,no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my sister in laws boiler has stopped producing hot water and had a look at it for her using the fault guide in the handbook.the flow from the taps seem normal but the led does not come on when a tap is turned on.i have check the flow switch and the microswitch works as it should when turning tap on and off.the book says pcb which is fine but because they are so dear i just wondered if the experts had any more tests i can do just to rule out any silly things.appreciate any help.i would hate to buy a bord and fit and find it was something else.many thanks kevin.

Sponsored Links
I would check the microswitch with a multimeter first and follow the wb instructions with a multimeter

i have checked the electrical operation of the switch with a fluke and the switch is working fine,cheers

Are you sure the pin is moving out of the divertor valve when you open the hot water tap :!: :?: :!:

Stan

Sponsored Links
Checked the HW sensor resistance/wires ? I expect these are 10k Ohms cold but haven't checked.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back