Zanussi - emergency drain hose has come free

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The small emergency emptying hose (located at the bottom right hand corner at the front) has come away whilst I was doing the standard maintenance and cleaning of my Washing Machine. What is the easiest way to reattach it - and get to it!? Any help would be greatly received!! Machine = Zanussi ZWF 1210W. Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Hi,
I am having exactly the same problem as Katieboo. The small emergency emptying hose has come free while I try to perform an emergency drain following the instructions in the user manual.

I can't re-attach the small hose from the front. Does anyone have any DIY solution to this problem? Many thanks in advance.

Pull the machine forward and then lean it backwards.Look underneath the filter and you will see the spigot the hose came off of.I usually secure it with a cable tie.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back