aeg favorit not heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have an AEG Favorit 40850 dishwasher 15 months old and it has started running cold only. It goes right through the cycle otherwise. No error codes. Any advice welcomed please

Thanks

Sponsored Links
did this get resolved?

I have a similar model and last summer we had the following problem:

started not washing very well for a few weeks, then stops heating and drying. no error code. The repairers came around 4 times over two months replacing this that and the other. aThey started with the "its your filter thats the problem - not cleaning it often enough" or the water arm that spins at the top needs cleaning with a needle etc etc. before replacing logic unit.

It did eventually get fixed, but this week has started doing the same thing again! Tea spoons and cups coming out stained for a few weeks, then yesterday not heating up and drying. repair man coming tomorrow, but know i am going to get the same old thing.

katy.

as the mods are asleep, may i bring your attention to forum rules 6 & 8, the question was asked ovr a year ago, and the op has only made the one post

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back