Bosch Logixx dispenser drawer wont stay closed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The sliding drawer that is on a spring loaded mechanism in our slimline Bosch Logixx dishwasher won't stay closed after putting powder in.

It just springs open.

I have taken the drawer apart, cleaned it and replaced it all again, but it doesn't solve the problem. I can't figure out what is preventing it from keeping closed.

This happened once before about 3 months ago, I did the above and it started working again.

Any clues? This is so frustrating becuase I can't work out why it is not working!

Sponsored Links
Yeah, actually on closer inspection there is a hairline crack in the place where you click it shut. It's really tiny, but I guess it's enough to stop it from working properly.

I have the same problem. How do you get the drawer out to replace it? We've tried and can't see how it comes out. Thanks

Sponsored Links
may i bring your attention to forum rules 6 & 8, as the mods are asleep, the op only made 2 pots and asked the question over a year ago

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back