Hoover Quattro AA230 - tray problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a secondhand Hoover Quattro AA230 washing machine and it is washing fine but when it comes to the conditioned rinse the compartment fills with water but doesn't seem to have anywhere to go - so stays in the compartment!?
There is a raised tube at the back that goes out of the tray!
I have taken it out and cleaned it and looked to see if there are any blockages inside the tray slot but can't see anything?

Can anyone help? Lorna xxx

Sponsored Links
Hi. the tube leading into the drum from the wash compartment is probably blocked. Disconnect the power, remove the top of the machine and disconnect the tube from the dispenser and the drum ends, remove any crud with a piece of wire and rinse out. Check out www.2ndwave.co.uk/manual.html for some useful info.

Thanks

I will try it at the weekend!!! I'm getting fed up with manually putting in the conditioner at the right point in the cycle!!

lorna xxx

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back