ravenheat timer problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I\\\'ve got a Ravenheat rsf820/20 combi boiler. The timer keeps loosing it\\\'s information i.e all the programed on off times are gone and the clock time is wrong. Someone recomended replacing the clock.

Any ideas, I don\\\'t want to spend £40 replacing the clock and have the same problem.

Sponsored Links
if it is lsing its info it may be its back up battery (assuming it has one) you would need to see if it has one

I've had a look at the back panal and there is no place for a battery, the system is wired to the mains. Can an earthing fault cause it to clear? I often hear the boiler making a loud clicking noise, is that normal?

Cheers

Bobby

Sponsored Links
i never said you could see the battery its probably inside, (did you know the computer you are reading this on has a small internal battery?)

If you can not see it, do not feel confident than its time for a new programmer, to make life easy get the same as you currently have

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back