Wimpey homes bathroom tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey folks.

By chance does anyone know where wimpey get there bathroom tiles from?

The bathroom tiles in my 4 year old house are only done in an `L` shape beside the bath and this is not ideal with an over bath shower unit so i was looking to extend this to the full wall.

However the white bathroom tiles have a distinctive raised wave texture to them so matching them could be quite problematic.

Just a long shot but wondered if anyone here works for wimpey and knew if these were standard issue and where i could get a few more boxes to finish off the wall.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Developers often use suppliers from the region they're building in, if you were the first to move in, did you not get a record of the tiles when you chose them? if you did? Failing that you could contact Wimpey and (theoretically) it shouldn't be too difficult for them to tell you what they were, I did this with my new home (Westbury Homes). Worth a try at least.

cheers mate... Phoned them up and managed to get the tile type and supplier and they still have them in production so good call..

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back