Adjusting Pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Jaguar boiler but no manual. This morning the pilot light had gone out and there was no hot water. The radiators have been off for a couple of weeks due to the warm weather. I managed to get it relit, however the pressure is currently at 0.9 and from other postings on here I have learned that 1.5 is about the optimum pressure for this boiler.

Can someone therefore please advise me how to alter the pressure, or even better, point me in the direction of where to get a manual from. I do not know exactly the model number of the boiler however, although its fairly new. I inherited it with my property but the manual was missing!!

Many thanks for any help given.

Sponsored Links
.9 should be ok

And I am pretty sure Jaguars have NO pilot being Direct ignition and all

Maybe worth getting someone in to have a look

If you are not getting fault code to say system pressure is low then all should be ok

ohblimey said:
I do not know exactly the model number of the boiler however, although its fairly new. I inherited it with my property but the manual was missing!
Ask at Plumb Center if they sell this boiler.

Sponsored Links
Plumb Center used to sell them about 3 or 4 years ago I believe. Glow Worm boiler branded for Plumb Center.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back