Panda Platinum 2005 -Problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have Panda Platinum installed on my computer and everything was fine until the other day.

I had an error message saying my firewall was down and to check software. I did this and it said there was an internal error and to either restart computer and if problem persists reinstall software.

I had to reinstall and all is well when i first turn my computer on but after 10 minutes or so the self diagnosis pops up and says the security is low and to check software.
Now my firewall is ok but there is an internal error on a number of features Eg Virus check-spyware etc, security against fraud etc and web control.

Has anyone had any experience with this or is my software died on me. It was pre installed and to be honest has been brilliant the past year and a half

Thanks

Sponsored Links
hi yes ive used panda its ok not bad price wise but sometimes has its moments . are you still getting updates for 2005. if i was you i would buy 2007 panda internet security and bin the old one . the oem versions are only 8 pounds if you can get one .

Yes still getting updates. Only the last few days this has been happening. Might look at a new one.
Its on a scheme through work so i have the license for 3 years for it. Its all warrantied. I might ring up and ask them. Depends if they have to come out or anything dont know if it will be better buying new one to save the hassle.

Sponsored Links
Back