french wiring

As promised. I finished the translation of the above book and is available to download at the link below. It's not perfect but still very useful.

http://www.uploadhut.com/id16975/all pages in one.pdf

Many many thanks for your efforts, I bought the book and after downloading your file(bit of a pain)it has saved me a lot of time as I was going to getting my daughter to translate it. If any one wants to know how to wire a house in France this is the book to get. L'installation Electrique

Sponsored Links
Is there anywhere else I can get the translated book/file from, the source that's posted won't download - help please!

I (eventually after many attempts) managed to download it at 184kb, but Adobe said "There was an error opening this document. the file is damaged and could not be repaired"It looked as if it should have been 30MB

It won't let me download either, any chance of a fresh link?

Or email direct via my profile email addy :D

Ta

Sponsored Links
As promised. I finished the translation of the above book and is available to download at the link below. It's not perfect but still very useful.

http://www.uploadhut.com/id16975/all pages in one.pdf

Hi softycrofty, your translation was just what I was hunting for with a view to rewiring a French property that my son is in the throws of renovating. Unfortuneatly I cannot get it to download ,is it possible to fix it, or receive a copy via e-mail.
Regards Barryrb :D

Hi Softycrofty, I have bought the book L'installation Electrique but I find my French language skills are not yet good enough to understand it.
Your translation seems to be just what I need but I cannot get the link to work. Is there perhaps another link I could try or any other way to obtain a copy?
Many thanks, Magg.

Hi Softycrofty, I have bought the book L'installation Electrique but I find my French language skills are not yet good enough to understand it.
Your translation seems to be just what I need but I cannot get the link to work. Is there perhaps another link I could try or any other way to obtain a copy?
Many thanks, Magg.
Hi Maggs,
It looks like you are looking for the same info as me. I don't know how familiar you are with wiring but if you are OK in interpreting the UK regs you might like to try this approach. A copy of the French regs NF C15-100 are available in french from www.norme-electricite. The secret is to open it up in Google and the use the Google facility to translate it all into English.You get a few weird terms show up but if you understand uk regs you should be able to work it out. It even covers safety zones in bathrooms, lightning conductors earthing plates, types of sockets etc. Gives table of recommended sockets per room plus details of kitchen sockets installation. Good Luck Barryrb :D

Hi Barry,
Thanks for your suggestion. I may give your idea a try if I cannot get hold of a translation of L'installation Electrique (which I am desperate for).
Thanks once again Barry, Regards Magg.

Just wanted to say a huge thanks for that document -- the translation is a bit ropey in parts but gets the point across.... :D

Sponsored Links
Back