french wiring

Sponsored Links
Hi. All attempt to download this l electricity in English have failed so I am at a loss here. Any of you guys fancy trying to email me a copy of it or something if you haven't electrocuted yourselves since your last posting? Or can ANYONE SEND IT TO ME PLEASE? It would be appreciated as I can only even buy the thing in french. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I have a copy of a .pdf version. I probably need to send via email.
I can't remember how long it is but it might take several emails.

Probably best to send it via a file sharing service like zippyshare, yousendit, wetransfer etc.. If you want to post up the link the service generates I'll work out some hosting for it so its available with greater reliability..

If this subject is still active, is there anyone out there who has a copy in pdf form and might be able to send me this translation via email? I've tried all the links so far suggested but they've now been deleted because of "inactivity".
Thanks.

If this subject is still active, is there anyone out there who has a copy in pdf form and might be able to send me this translation via email? I've tried all the links so far suggested but they've now been deleted because of "inactivity".
Thanks.

I have been asked by a friend to rewire a newly purchased old house in France. All attempts to download this file English have failed, not surprising since it was posted some years back. It's a long shot but I would appreciate if someone could post an active link or send me the file directly.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/french-wiring.88996/page-4#ixzz4hdAcn1E4
I have sent you both a message.

Hi wannabeDIY, if you have a copy of the file, could you also send it to me? I'll arrange some permanent hosting that isn't going to exipire unlike those temporary file sharing services, thanks!

hi is this still available to down load and is it up to date, not asking much I know but as an out of date English electrician (16th edition) I said I would help a friend out with some problems he has. And after finding this forum and reading lots, to have an on site book in English would be so helpful.
Thanks for any help.

Thanks Frodoone, I have read that piece, but I need more details with reference to rewiring a complete house. To do this I need a translated copy of their regulations so that it can be signed off after Ive finished for my friend so that he can insure the house ( or at least get paid out if there is a need ).

Sponsored Links
Back