Working for BG

Sponsored Links
BG Engineers start on £27.400 but you can push that over £30 easy but the stress is massive,the computer system that cost £40,000,000 does not work the sat nav is crap and most engineers don't use it,the planning of your work is just guess work and you can travel over 100 miles in a day regular,on top of that you have to hit targets including sales, so if you fancy it go for it but it will be a rough ride.don't forget the stress at work you bring home and that is always bad news

Flow Switch said:
BG Engineers start on £27.400 but you can push that over £30 easy but the stress is massive,the computer system that cost £40,000,000 does not work the sat nav is rubbish and most engineers don't use it,the planning of your work is just guess work and you can travel over 100 miles in a day regular,on top of that you have to hit targets including sales, so if you fancy it go for it but it will be a rough ride.don't forget the stress at work you bring home and that is always bad news

Read it & weep Ladies ;)

Sponsored Links
Bambergaspipe said:
Flow Switch said:
BG Engineers start on £27.400 but you can push that over £30 easy but the stress is massive,the computer system that cost £40,000,000 does not work the sat nav is rubbish and most engineers don't use it,the planning of your work is just guess work and you can travel over 100 miles in a day regular,on top of that you have to hit targets including sales, so if you fancy it go for it but it will be a rough ride.don't forget the stress at work you bring home and that is always bad news

Read it & weep Ladies ;)

blah. heard all this nonsense before from dropouts.

well i have worked for bg for 3 years now did my training with them in northampton. from my perspective i think they are a good company to work for if your an installer. no pressure on me to sell anything just turn up do the job and go home. my basic wage is 28500 i very rarely work a friday and always get a few hours overtime a week. all brand new tools and a big catalouge incase i need more. brand new van aint had a sat nav tho think they are just for service. the only slight problem can be the surveyors messing up.

Sponsored Links
Back