Old Bosch dishwasher will not fill water

ivo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I have 25 years old Bosch M500 dishwasher, product number 0730102611. Problem is that it won't fill water. Water pipe from wall water outlet is connected to dishwasher water inlet valve which has two valves. Pipe from one valve goes to one side of plastic 'labyrinth' and fills dishwasher with water and pipe from second valve goes to other side of 'labyrinth' and is used for salt. When any of programs are turned on, valve for salt opens and valve for water filling does not. Since each valve has it's own solenoid, i exchanged wires to valve solenoids and in that case, valve for filling water is opening, starts filling dishwasher with water and valve for salt does not. In that case, water is filled and dishwasher runs perfectly as before. So, this eliminates bad inlet valves. I assume that one of valves (for filling water) does not receive any voltage for opening. Does anyone knows is this model have any sort of protection which cut off inlet valve(s). As I mentioned above, other valve goes on when dishwasher is turned on and if there is any protection circuit, this valve should not be opened too, which is not the case. Any idea are welcome. Does anybody has electrical diagram of this or similar dishwasher?

Thank you all,

Ivo

Sponsored Links
Thank you for your suggestion. I already had problem with heater on this machine last year. The problem was broken wire in door harness. I thought that this might be problem again, but was hoping something else might be wrong. Do you, by any chance, have electric diagram for this or similar model? do you know should both valves be opened at same time (are they in parallel connection)?

Thanks,

Ivo

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back