Vailant Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This may seem like a really stupid question but my pressure has gone down to 0 & I need to refill it to between 1 & 1.5 but I cant remember how you do it!!! Can somebody help please?
Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
I am new to this board, I have read faqs but doesnt tell me where to increase the pressure, can anyone help please?

Sponsored Links
help. i have a vaillant vcw 18 sine t3w combi boiler.
The water pressure has fallen to almost 0. I need to refill.

I cannot find the cold water refill valve!!! i have searched the manual (a useless diagram), and I have checked this site FAQs and stickies. I am none the wiser.

Please could someone post a reply that tells me exactly where this valve is (apparently somewhere under the boiler according to the manual diagram). with a proper diagram or photo. please please please - don't want to spend £50 on a plumber to open and close a valve.

appreciate it...

Monkey, the filling loop on the sine 18 is NOT part of the boiler and could be anywhere in your property.

I once found one under the floorboards!

Look at the FAQ and see what it can look like and search for it.

Tony

Many Thanks, Agile.

i have found the loop and the valves!

i only had to rip a hole in some boarding near the boiler and search around in the dark for a couple of hours until i found the flexible hose and the valve taps at both ends.

your help appreciated still

Vaillant boiler almost 20 years old. When central heating is turned on, during the cycle, it keeps switching off and on at regular intervals. We called a corgi engineer but seems he has not managed to solve the problem and would appreciate suggestions as to what could be causing this problem.

Twilight, you are not meant to add your questions to someone elses old thread.

Copy it to a new posting just for you and we will be happy to help you there!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back