Beko wma1512

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Starts washing without water then drains forever and a day although there no water in the drum and does no spin even if advanced.THIS MUST BE A FAULT OF THE YEAR ANY IDEA ? ( BEKO HAS NO IDEA )Thanks Raytek

Sponsored Links
sra said:
Hi

Yeah its sounds odd, how old is your machine!
The circuit diagram is dated 06-2003 i have checked the pressure switch
(ok) even gone as far as to obtain circuit diagram from Beko (Rob Dymond very helpfull chap). Pcb?/ Timer? Strange problem wont let it
beat me one for the books. I wonder if (Jim ill fix it) Seeking world wide
help :confused:

Sounds like a blockage in the pressure system.
Machine thinks it's full of water so just starts to wash, tries to drain but never gets a signal that it's empty.
Disconnect the pressure hose from the pressure switch, does it start filling with water?

Sponsored Links
Sleepyhead said:
Sounds like a blockage in the pressure system.
Machine thinks it's full of water so just starts to wash, tries to drain but never gets a signal that it's empty.
Disconnect the pressure hose from the pressure switch, does it start filling with water?
===================

No ! thats what i thought day one.But no, funny because that what would
happen if there was a pressuure blockage

Sleepyhead said:
Have you replaced the pressure switch?

Yes changed the pressure switch. Can you read circuit diagrams? if so i
can send you adobe pdf. This w/m is more a challenge more than anything
else now thanks for your support keep it comming.When and if i find the
problem i will let you know.Now checking pcb components!

Bigtek

Yep, I can read circuit diagrams.

Unfortunately Beko aren't the best to work on but having reread your thread I'm convinced that this is either a pressure system / switch problem or if it's a microprocessor controlled machine a software problem.

If your programmer is a mechanical switching one then there's no software problem and it's back to a mechanical / pneumatic problem.

Sleepyhead said:
Yep, I can read circuit diagrams.

Unfortunately Beko aren't the best to work on but having reread your thread I'm convinced that this is either a pressure system / switch problem or if it's a microprocessor controlled machine a software problem.

If your programmer is a mechanical switching one then there's no software problem and it's back to a mechanical / pneumatic problem.

Problem Found:Are you ready for it >>>>> On the PCB there is a large
4.3k resistor under this resistor there is 3x390k first one R8 read 390k
second one R13 read 370k and the third read ZERO open circuit.This being
390k at .25Watt i replaced it a 390k at .5Watt maybe i should inform
BEKO i may be offered a spot in Tec Department ! I will look out for your
post in future thanks for support Raytek.

bigtek said:
................. and the third read ZERO open circuit.This ............maybe i should inform

either you do not know how to type or can not rad a meter.

a reading of zero is a dead short

breezer said:
bigtek said:
................. and the third read ZERO open circuit.This ............maybe i should inform

either you do not know how to type or can not rad a meter.

a reading of zero is a dead short
My error stress related caused by component level fault finding you should understand this we are all human. Humans make mistakes(check your typing error)

Bigtek - do you still have the circuit diagram (I appriate your post was a while back) - I have some problems and could do with looking over a circuit diagram for this machine.

Thanks

John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back