Vokera Compact28 Lockout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My Compact28 is in lockout (red flashing LED, no other indicator). Once the boiler is reset to green flashing LED, the fan starts, 2 clicks are heard from the relays on the control board then the electrode sparks then the main burner kicks in. After 4 seconds the main burner dies and the electode sparks again, followed by main burner. This cycle repeats 4 times before lockout. If I remove the outer casing and then the front panel of the combustion chamber then reset the boiler all is ok. I'm thinking that there is a pressure issue here when the combustion chamber is completely sealed - but I'm no guru. Over to the gurus!

Sponsored Links
Make sure there is nothing obstructing the flue outside.

Look through the sight window with the combustion cover on ,if it lights and the flames start to lift off the burner you have a flue problem and will need a gas man to look at it.

Check fan venturi for blockage, clean out, you probably wouldn't be able to see blockage. Check all aps pipes for splits/cracks.

Sponsored Links
It sounds to me as if the boiler is not detecting a flame! Electrode, lead or PCB fault.

But that and most of the things mentioned above should be dealt with by a competent person who would normally be CORGI registered.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back