Indesit WIE157S

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a power cut as my washing machine was in it\\\'s final spin. When the power did come back on the display read F-002. I switched it off and left it a while, but when I tried another load of washing, the same code appeared on the display and it refused to work. Any ideas???

Sponsored Links
Hi ya,
I read your question and thought id let you know i have the same problem but its showing F-005. Any ideas please help us.
Thanks Jane

Hi Jane,
Sorry, still can't help!! I've just come back off hols and it still doesn't work. The manual says to contact the support team which I have done, and they suggest sending someone out to fix out. More expense I'm afraid!!
Hope that helps.

Sponsored Links
Hi Ya,

Thanks for your reply. I bought a new pump for the machine and it still didn't work properly. So i gave up and had to buy a new one. Which is working perfectly at the mo.Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Regards Jane

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back