Zanussi WJS1397W washer/dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washer dryer is about six years old and has been trouble free until now.

The machine fills with water, takes soap and starts cycle with drum turning ok.

After this the drum keeps turning, but the pressure switch clicks in and out at around one to two second intervals. The controller also does not advance.

Any suggestions please!!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanx breezer, that was a spot on tip, i found the pipe was rubbing and a tiny hole in the hose had caused the problem.

What tip? What did he say? Where did it go??

I have a similar problem and would love to know the secret.

Harvey

Baggysox isnt going to reply (only made 3 posts) in 2007

please dont hi jack posts, there is a forum rule about it.

clue: typo

There was no hijack, just a genuine expression of disappointment that a vital piece of the thread was no longer (if it had ever been there) present.
Not a very welcoming forum ...

BTW. Apologies for totally off topic posting, I was just responding to a very wierd comment.

I was just responding to a very wierd comment.

Its not weird.

You hijacked a post end of.

forum rules said:
6) Do not hi-jack posts. Hi-jacking is adding your query to somebody else's thread

I merely pointed out the OP will never reply because they only ever made 3 posts back in 2007. I also gave you a clue to the answer, which you chose to ignore.

You should have made a new thread (avoiding hi-jacking) refering to this post, in which case I would have told you the answer, since it was me who gave the answer back in 2007

now if you chose to make a new post i will happily explain the answer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back