Glow worm Combi 30ci

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Glow worm Combi 30ci which is about 2-3 years old. At the moment it has leak somewhere from the inside which is a steady drip at a rate of about a bucket a day. This is the second time i have had this problem about a year ago the same thing happened. An engineer came out and fixed it but the solution only lasted a year.

I have notice that on the rear wall of the property is an overflow pipe which has left some moisture on the brick work. It look like this has happened over a period time.

Any idea of what the problem could be?? Or what could be a more long term solution could be as paying £150 a year for an engineer will add up over the years.

Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
Are you losing central heating system pressure steadily?

David

If the system is not going then the pressure will go do right down and the system will not relight. at the moment it is coming on about every couple of hours.

Sounds like a leak on the heating side rather than the domestic hw. Unfortunately you need someone there to have a look as although we can suggest things we cannot see the leak :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
sounds like the presure vesel needs pumping back up to me, if there is no presure it will activate the releif valve, and also start leeking from the O rings.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back