discontinued wallpapers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a stone feature in an alcove and around my bay window which forms the base for a window seat because stone indoors is very dated I would like to remove it, unfortunately the paper I would need to redecorate this area (it is below a dado) has been discontinued.

I am very happy with the wallpaper I have and don't wish to redecorate the whole room it's very large! Does anyone know of a supplier that could find me a roll. It was originally of the Zen Interiors range and made in England by Zen Wallcoverings Limited, they don't have a web address.

Sponsored Links
Your going to need a reference number and batch/shade/lot/series number

Then try the decorating centres..

Yes I have the design No 18973, and my local supplier made a telephone call which told me the paper had been discontinued other than than that no help really.

Who is your supplier?..one of the big trade centres or an independant?

The paper is probably made by one of the big companies. Unfortunatly the details on labels are very poor and dont give much away. Ask if your local supplier can find out who makes the paper for Zen

Sponsored Links
My supplier is Leyand and they said not available full stop, but good look with your internet search!

The paper was manufactured by Zen Wallpapers Ltd in Lancashire, there is no web address and from what I found it seems that they have gone into receivership so not a chance, but thanks Zampa

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back