Electricians tool belt/jacket

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What do you guys use (if either) and are you happy with your choice? And downsides to your choice that you've found after buying it?

I've decided its time i stop storing screwdrivers and stanley knives in my trouser pockets while on site!

Sponsored Links
That was mean moving it..no one will read it in here, and it was directly related to electrical work

I agree - very mean - but I followed the link!

I use a Makita tool pouch that sits on the side of your hip - it took a bit of getting used to but I wouldn't be without it now, esp when doing fiddly light fittings. I got it on ebay.

Sponsored Links
Yeah i went for one very similar. The belts a bit naff, but the tool holder is good. Got a drill holder aswell, but that can be a bit uncomfortable if the drills in it all the time. It does come in very handy for holding a bottle of water, or some tie wraps / pliers etc

I use something similar as well. The reason I started using a tool pouch was because I kept putting my tools down whilst doing a particular job then had to spend time looking for them again!
Now I keep them in the pouch and they stay with me as I move around.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back