Zanussi aquacycle FLE1416W

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me if this model has a main fuse. I ask because the start light comes on but nothing happens, which makes me think its on a safety cut out. Apparently the machine was making a beeping sound the night it stopped, but it has not done so since. I only got it second hand about 2 weeks ago and it has worked fine until now. Can anyone help please,is it worth trying to repair it ???
:(

Sponsored Links
If it's lighting up then the fuse is ok.
If you've got a digital display is there an error code?
If only leds are any of them lit or flashing?

HI Sleepyhead
Thanks for getting back to me , i have just found that if i hold in the start and reset button and then press power button i get 3 beeps and the leds flash one at a time and then the start button flashes and repeats itself flashing again.
There is no display just the leds. Does that sound promising or not ???

You've put the machine into diagnostics mode.
You've proved there is nothing wrong with the fuse.
These machines are a pain to work on as the led system is so hard to get the fault codes from.
Normal faults are bad connections between the main pcb and the display pcb. (thin blue wires)
Power off, take the lid off, look for the thin blue wires, pull the plug off the pcb, tighten the connection and plug it back in. Do this for both pcbs and try the machine again.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Sleepyhead
I will try that tomorrow and let you know how i get on . I dont fancy tackling it tonight as i have to undo the pipes .

HI Sleepyhead
I tried what you suggested but its reacting just the same with the leds flashing through the sequence. Do you think its worth paying for this to be looked at.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back