main and supplementary bonding

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Does anyone know the best way to fill out a minor works certificate for an upgrade of the main and supplementary bonding

most of the questions refer to the specific circuit and as the work doesn't relate to any circuit in particular do the just get filled in as N/a

Thanks

Sponsored Links
How did you gain creditation for competant person sceme if you cannot fill in a minor works form!!

hmmm, so helpful, thanks,

also, you dont have to be in a scheme to fill out a form you just have to be a competent person

and to be deemed competant i think you'll find you must register with a competant body organisation.

Sponsored Links
ack351 said:
I think you'll find your wrong
I may be wrong, but was under the impression that most BCO's will accept certificates from non-registered competant installers, ours will anyway.

Part p only covers addition of a new circuit and also bathrooms and Kitchens(wet areas)
so repairs,replacement of say a rat chewed cable or addition of a spur or extra light fitting to an existing circuit are all minor works.

it should be tested with one end disconnected and method 2 long wandering lead and low resistance ohm meter max reading 0.05 ohm

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back