Quality Bi Fold doors-London

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody recommend a quality bi fold door company in London or close by in Essex, Kent, Herts etc?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks.

I need the doors for a 9m opening so I don't think Wickes etc will hit the spot.

The first two quotes I've had have been circa £10K fitted :eek:

If the third quote also comes in at £10K, $15K here, then it's reasonable at your location or it's price fixing.

Sponsored Links
What colour or should I say what material

Morning Indus,

A 9000mm bi-fold is certainly not a simple job! However, it can be done, and to be honest, for a quality Alu bi-fold the pricing you have quoted sounds about right, maybe a little top-heavy taken into consideration "London Weighting" but not a million miles off!

If you are still looking, please feel free to contact me ( 01242 23 25 28 ) and I would be more than happy to run a like for like quote through our quoting system and see whether the quotes you have received are fair. We supply to a number of installers in the London region, so if it does appear to be the case that you are getting quoted a bit over the odds then we can refer you to somebody no problem.

Hope this helps.

James

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back