Trickle vents

Simply if you did not ask for vents you will not get them, thats not the manufacturers fault.

Sponsored Links
And I did not ask because I do not want them!

I am in no way here blaming the manufacturer

Just trying to clear up some legislation because I was underthe impression these things were compulsory but now realising that it's only under certain circumstances they become compulsory. Which is why I guess they needed to be requested.. But again I do not want the dam vents.. I think they are a stupid idea in regards to creating drafts and I'm not blaming the manufacturer so I dont know why people keep telling me if you don't ask you don't get and it's not the manufacturers fault.

I didn't want them and only asked about this because I thought they was compulsory in all situations. If they aren't compulsory in all situations then that is why they need to be requested and why they haven't been fitted which is good because I don't like them

And I'm assuming that if the building control officer wants them I can remove the openings and get them fitted at the factory anyway.

Was just worried about building control which is why I wanted clarification.. I wasn't passing blame or saying oops I wanted them but didn't get them because I don't want them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back