Built in wardrobe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Back after long absence. My other half suggested we have a built in wardrobe in our bed room. Having researched on web there are several out fits do built in wardrobes the question is which one is reliable. I am interested in diy where my designed wardrobe is manufactured and supplied. I will fit it.

My design is simple 3 door robe with shelves. Positive feedback will be appreciated. Thank you in anticipation. Basecoat.

Sponsored Links
We had one fitted by a local company, their joiner initially did a terrible job so we had to make him redo it. The units were by symphony and we later discovered we could have bought them through someone like howarth timber and fitted ourselves probably for a fraction of the cost.

Couple of things to note about fitted robes, some simply attach to a frame on the wall and some use units. The unit ones waste more space, we noticed this with ours. Again with units you can end up with condensation causing mold in the hidden areas.

Hi All

Back after long absence. My other half suggested we have a built in wardrobe in our bed room. Having researched on web there are several out fits do built in wardrobes the question is which one is reliable. I am interested in diy where my designed wardrobe is manufactured and supplied. I will fit it.

My design is simple 3 door robe with shelves. Positive feedback will be appreciated. Thank you in anticipation. Basecoat.
Built is wardrobes are built in on site from standard panels and fittings, nothing has to be manufactured as such.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back