Door for slimline dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I seem to be having trouble obtaining a door front for an integrated slimline dishwasher, can anyone suggest a good source please? I got nearly all my other stuff from B & Q but for some strange reason they don't do this item.

Sponsored Links
You might have to get a larger one and modify it, or just leave a gap either side of the dishwasher (which kind of defeats the purpose)
Or use a contrasting door from a different range that matches other elements in the kitchen.

Sponsored Links
You might have to get a larger one and modify it, or just leave a gap either side of the dishwasher (which kind of defeats the purpose)
Or use a contrasting door from a different range that matches other elements in the kitchen.

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately, I am limited for space as the dishwasher is at the end of the worktop and then there's my back door.

Is it fully integrated of semi integrated? they often just take a full hight door for the full or a draw line door for the semi. [It's not a special door for dishwashers]

That range has cabinet doors are available in 150, 300, 400,500 & 600 - is your dishwasher a 450mm by any chance?

I don't think there is a 450 door available in that range.

In the past we have used a 300 door & a 150 door with joining plates rebated into the rear of the door (flush) and then attached to dishwasher front panel.

I assume that the control panel on the machine in on the top edge rather than visible when the door is closed?

I don't think there is a 450 door available in that range.

In the past we have used a 300 door & a 150 door with joining plates rebated into the rear of the door (flush) and then attached to dishwasher front panel.

I assume that the control panel on the machine in on the top edge rather than visible when the door is closed?

Ah, that's a good alternative if I cannot find the correct size. Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back