DIYnot
Local | Network
   DIYnot > Network
Local | Network
DIYnot Network Local DIYnot Network Local

Back to RF Lighting's Profile « Last Page  |  showing comments 11-20 of 20  |  Next Page »
joethemanc - 9:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2010  [ message ]
hi you seem to know what your talking about, can you help me? i need to kn ow the configuration for connecting a ceiling rose type light. i have two lives two earths and two neutrals. i know one set is the live feed and one set is the switch drop but dont know which one goes to where!! i was connecting the two lives together and the two earths and both neutrals and it keeps tripping the fuse. i hope you can help . thanks .joe
036505032 - 9:58 AM on Nov. 19, 2009  [ message ]
how can we calculate the crest factor of ups system? pls help me...
bernardgreen - 9:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2009  [ message ]
That socket does look very much like a wireless eaves dropping bug. Almost certainly illegal as it look far too amateurish to be an "official" device.

If it was fitted for some criminal activity then the person who found it needs to be carefull in case there is any criminals who would not like it to be known a bug had been installed.

Though it may be nothing more then a spouse checking up on their partner.

If you do get your hands on it you could try powering up and then try to hear it with an FM radio 86 - 108 Meg but be careful what you say while it is powered up. You never know who may be listening.

Regards

Bernard
breezer - 1:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2009  [ message ]
Most people do not read thier comments
drcat - 6:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009  [ message ]
Hi, I was just viewing your 'Hall of Shame', When I came across the Proteus CCU feeding a portacabin pictures, where the Neutral Bar has melted away! As you stated that there wasn't a heavy load on it I was wondering what would have caused the problem, or is Proteus just rubbish? Sorry to bother you about it, I'm just interested. Cheers! Dave Cat
cjc1867 - 8:07 PM on Dec. 12, 2008  [ message ]
Hi Rob can you see photos Colin
Bahco - 3:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2008  [ message ]
Hi Rob

I'm doing ok thanks and it is 3 weeks today! Had a bad nite last thursday but got through it.
25 yrs of giving my body nasty chemicals so it has not been easy. Feel a lot healthier tho.
Have a go and I'll support you.
regards
Carlo

PS tried to reply but not working!
Qedelec - 9:59 AM on Apr. 1, 2008  [ message ]
By the way I became a grandfather 2 months ago, yes I hear you saying "why is he telling me". Well darling little Grace Isla was born on 23 January.
Qedelec - 9:55 AM on Apr. 1, 2008  [ message ]
Hi Rob, thanks for your interest but it aint broke, I just never got round to developing it. Paid for the domain on a whim, but as I had enough work coming in it seemed stupid to advertise. Maybe I will have to advertise if this slump, thats predicted, happens.
flanners - 4:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2008  [ message ]
Hi

wander if you can help. I have a guy doing my electrics and he's fitting two outside spots in with some of my plants. he said he is going to bury normal lighting cable (grey flat stuff he has used inside) to the lights. is this allowed??? I may also want to add extra lights / water feature etc so would it be best to go via a weatherproof junction box???

Any help would be great.
  « Last Page  |  showing comments 11-20 of 20  |  Next Page »

DIYnot
Find an Expert | Find a Supplier | Search DIYnot.com
Network | Advertising | Newsletter
DIYnot.com | How to... | @home | Wiki | Forum | Shop
By using this site you agree to our Terms of Service / Disclaimer.
Please read our Privacy Policy.