Hi everyone, Bought a house recently and my wife and I have had a constant headache since moving. Our stuff is very cold and we have had the heating on most of the summer. There is a musky smell in a few rooms. The living room bay window has a musty smell at one side, bedroom 2 smells very bad with mould and damp. The bedroom we are currently in has what looks like mould on the walls, looking for some advice on where we go with this. The survey did not pick up and there were no smells present when we viewed, is removing mould a big task, how do we go about this? Structure is timber framed I’m now panicking that the timber may be affected due to the place smelling bad.