Search results

  1. D

    Cracks on bay window wall after double glazing installed

    Sorry to bump an old thread but as opposed to just caulking I understand you can chisel the crack out and fit a steel strap across before plastering over. Does anybody know the correct name of these bay window crack-straps (for want of a better phrase!) and where I can get some from. Googled...