12 weeks jail for killing 3 y/o girl.

Sponsored Links
The link is 'down' at the moment, so I can't read the story, but sometimes the British justice system is just plain stupid and defies all logic :confused:

A bit like this chat forum I suppose :LOL:

Moz - you do realise that you've now created another thread for all the neanderthals to vomit up their dysfunctional ideas, don't you?

Sponsored Links
BAS

I only posted that responce because of your post :LOL:

Having said that he should of got longer than 12 weeks, don't you agree ?

markie said:
He should of been put to sleep never mind 12 weeks :evil:
Have you ever driven carelessly, have you ever lost your concentration for a few seconds? If you have, should you have been put to sleep?

Agree with Moz - should have more than 12 weeks - maybe 12 years. Unfortunately dangerous driving etc have lenient sentences :mad: . He will get his comeuppance - they all do. N 2

12months ..................................10 years .......

its means nothing ......

in Corrie St storyline ..

Ed killed Ernie Bishop.... he served his time an came out a better man ...

can we ever forgive , ...???????
Emily can't ....an shes a life long Christian lady ....

do we lock them up for ever ???...... or are they allowed repentance after 20 yrs say ?

back to this guy who killed the child he should serve at least 15yrs ...
just my rambles ...

BAS has no grasp or reaity this criminal has a history of violence and should be treat as such

its BAS assuming we would take the actions of violence that has him posting the way he does

i am so glad this criminal will be out soon

THEN THE FAMILY CAN HAVE THERE JUSTICE

he says he is praying for them ?? and he has a history of violence is this the face of a peacefull man i think not

he compounded the situation by

1 stealing the car
2 no licence
3 no insurance
4 leave the scence of the crime

this is in no way an ACCIDENT it is murder

he stole a car he had no right to be on the road this isnt a simple case of an accident

lock him up for 10 years at least would be the legal way

i prefer the way he will be dealt with FAMILY JUSTICE :cool:

hermes said:
markie said:
Have you ever driven carelessly, have you ever lost your concentration for a few seconds? If you have, should you have been put to sleep?
THIS CRIMINAL

should not have been on the road so you comparison is faulted in that assumption isnt it ? :cool:

Slogger said:
BAS has no grasp or reaity this criminal has a history of violence and should be treat as such

its BAS assuming we would take the actions of violence that has him posting the way he does

i am so glad this criminal will be out soon

THEN THE FAMILY CAN HAVE THERE JUSTICE

he says he is praying for them ?? and he has a history of violence is this the face of a peacefull man i think not

he compounded the situation by

1 stealing the car
2 no licence
3 no insurance
4 leave the scence of the crime

this is in no way an ACCIDENT it is murder

he stole a car he had no right to be on the road this isnt a simple case of an accident

lock him up for 10 years at least would be the legal way

i prefer the way he will be dealt with FAMILY JUSTICE :cool:
#2.

Slogger said:
hermes said:
markie said:
THIS CRIMINAL

should not have been on the road so you comparison is faulted in that assumption isnt it ? :cool:
So which crime should he be executed for then, being on the road or careless driving?

markie said:
Having said that he should of got longer than 12 weeks, don't you agree ?
Indeed he should, as should loads of others who've killed people by driving.

The law is wrong here, and the answer is to change the law, not act outside it.

Sponsored Links
Back