15mm or 22m for correct gas pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only clown is you. I never made the video or commented on whether they were right or wrong, just posting it. That company is a very large customer of W-B. If it compromised their sales or appliances in any way W-B would have had a few words with them I am sure.

It would be nice if you could give us a blow by blow account of what, or where, is these three GasSafe men did wrong.
All three are gas safe registered?
So you would like a blow by blow account of what these clowns are doing/did wrong?
If you don’t know ‘what or where’ these idiots spouted their nonsense then I rest my case regarding the clown that you are.
The professionals on this site can see through the idiotic nonsense that you post which obviously proves the fact that you are a clueless troll.

Sponsored Links
You only clown is you.
Sorry but that statement doesn’t make any sense?

I never made the video or commented on whether they were right or wrong, just posting it. That company is a very large customer of W-B. If it compromised their sales or appliances in any way W-B would have had a few words.
So you fail to see anything wrong with that video and the nonsense spouted by that fool?
Again I rest my case.
BTW , that company are/were based in Whetstone, the company vans have a picture of a WC on the drivers door which gives the illusion that the driver is sitting on it.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The only clown is you. I never made the video or commented on whether they were right or wrong, just posting it. That company is a very large customer of W-B. If it compromised their sales or appliances in any way W-B would have had a few words with them I am sure.

Insulting the man is not enough. It would be nice if you could give us a blow by blow account of what, or where, these three GasSafe men when wrong.

They don’t show how the new boiler pulling that much gas with a fire and a cooker on!

They wouldn’t get those magical figures then :LOL:

All we need now is Fixitflav to chime in with his extensive knowledge of gas flow.

He really won’t give up with his “ambiguous” WP figure.

Not sure if I mentioned that Navien have changed their MI’s inline with UK figures.
No magic needed

All we need now is Fixitflav to chime in with his extensive knowledge of gas flow.
I would be nice if those throwing insults would come with their supposed extensive knowledge. They come come with zero. I even gave them a tutorial on gas pressures as well to help them along.

Dannyboy, I gave you a tutorial to watch. Sharpen up me old salt.

=========
This thread is just too boring now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back